You probably have already figured out I like photography and music...here's some other fun facts:
- I love moving sideways. Fast. If I could spend the entire winter snowboarding, I would. The rest of the year is for surfing, kiteboarding, or what ever else gets me in the water.
- I love cooking and have a bit of a talent for smoking meats.
- After spending 8 years on and off between Tidewater Community College and Old Dominion University, I came out with a 4 year mechanical engineering degree. I currently work full time for the U.S. Navy
- I love supporting the craft beer industry and am always happy to help out Virginia Craft Beer Magazine at local beer festivals.
- My first concert was Tool at the now defunct Boathouse in Norfolk, VA in 1994 or 95. Then and there is where my obsession with concerts started.
- Sushi is almost always my first pick for a meal outside the house.
- I was at the first 7 Bonnaroos. I'm pretty content sticking to the smaller ones these days.